A gentle clay based natural face mask suitable for all skin types and formulated to draw out impurities, strengthen the skin barrier and combat damaged caused free radicals and pollution
"This product was created to draw out impurities, strengthen the skins barrier and tackle damage caused by free radicals. I wanted to create a clay based mask that didn't leave the skin feeling dehydrated, and instead to gently cleanse, tone and birghten your skin" Imogen, Founder Bumi Naturals
This product is perfect for...tailoring to your own skin's needs. Mix with water, honey, almond milk or yoghurt
- Green clay helps to gently draw impurities from the skin, exfoliate dead skin cells and tone, tighten and brighten your complexion
- Maca root powder is rich in vitamins D and E and helps boost collagen production
- Aloe vera powder is rich in enzymes, vitamins A and C to help sooth inflammation, helpful for calming dry skin and conditions such as psoriasis
- Hemp protein powder is packed with anti oxidants, omega 3 fatty acid and proteins to help maintain the skins barrier and lock in moisture
- Matcha green tea helps deep clean pores due to it antibacterial properties to help minimise blemishes and boost radiance
How to use this natural face mask: Mix a heaped teaspoon of the mask with water, rosewater, yogurt, honey and/or almond milk until you reach a spreadable paste. Smooth over your face, avoiding the eye area.
Leave for 10 minutes until dry, then wash off with warm water and a muslin cloth or flannel. To avoid the mask drying out skin (and to allow you to keep it on for longer), we recommend spritzing your face with water or an organic mist to keep the mask moist. Follow with a face polish and/or organic facial oil.
Is it organic? Contains natural and organic ingredients. The organic ingredients (64% of the formulation) are certified by The Soil Association
Is it vegan? Yes
Is it cruelty free? Yes according to EU regulations
Is it packaged sustainably? Glass jar with aluminium lid. Plastic free.
Ingredients: Cannabis Sativa Seed (Hemp) Powder*, Lepidium meyenii (Maca Root) Powder*, Montmorillonite (French Green) Clay, Camellia Sinesis (Matcha Green Tea) Powder*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder
* Certified organic ingredients