Amazonian Cacay Facial Oil
Amazonian Cacay Facial Oil
If you're looking for retinol rich natural skincare, this oil blend is the one for you. Made with retinol rich Cacay oil and a blend of anti-oxidant rich plant oils from the Amazon, Olixa's Cacay Oil will replenish the skin and help tackle a number of skincare concerns like pigmentation, texture, radiance and lines and wrinkles.
This face oil is perfect for… using as part of a gua sha ritual
- Cold-pressed cacay oil boasts three times more retinol than rosehip oil, twice the vitamin F and 50% more vitamin E than Argan oil. Olixa's cacay oil is sourced from Colombia and its production helps to support local families and reforestation programmes.
- Brazil nut is a good source of vitamins A and E, selenium, magnesium, thiamine, phytosterols and amino acids which help to keep skin soft, smooth and supple. The extracted oil also contains phytosterols and amino acids.
- Buriti oil is extremely high in essential fatty acids and carotenoids, with higher levels of beta-carotene than Carrot seed oil to help regenerate the skin’s protective barrier. It’s also nourishing, moisturising and can improve skin’s elasticity.
- Amazonian Lily is native to the Amazon Rainforest. It’s incredibly nourishing and helps to give the skin a smooth and supple appearance. It is shown to provide deep conditioning while also having a detoxifying effect on the skin.
- Cold pressed acai oil is rich omega-6, omega-9, vitamin C, polyphenols and phytosterols. It has powerful antioxidant properties. Olixa's source their acai oil from Brazil.
How to use this face oil: Massage 2 – 3 drops onto clean skin morning and night. It can be used alone, or mixed with your moisturiser or foundation for beautiful dewy skin.
What skin types is the Cacay Oil suitable for? Better suited to neutral or drier skin types or when using a gua sha
- Made with natural ingredients
- Vegan Society certified vegan
- Cruelty free according to UK standards and certified by The Leaping Bunny
- The glass bottle is recyclable and the outer box is made from FSC card. Check with your local authority if you can recycle the pipette. You can also recycle your empty product packaging in the Terracycle box at our Coal Drops Yard store.
Who makes my products? Olixa is founded by Alexandra Jansons who creates Olixa's formulations. They are manufactured in the UK. Previously called Oilixia the brand now has a fresh new look! This product still comes in Oilixia's old packaging but it's still the same high quality product.
Ingredients: Caryodendron Orinocense (Kahai/Cacay) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil*, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Seed Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Squalane (from Olive)**, Fusanus Spicatus (Sandalwood) Kernel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil) Seed Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil*, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil*, Glycerin**, Victoria Amazonica (Amazonian Lily) Flower Extract*, Tocopherol*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil*, Polianthes Tuberosa Callus (Tuberose) Extract*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Linalool+, Limonene+, Geraniol+, Farnesol+, Benzyl Benzoate+, Benzyl Salicylate+
*Natural *Natural Origin + Occurs naturally in essential oils