Hydration Boost Balm | Meadow Skincare
This month we're shining a light on Meadow Skincare's Hydration Boost Moisturising Balm Here's all you need to know about this intensely nourishing balm.
What is the Hydration Boost Balm?
Hydration Boost Moisturising Balm is a really hydrating butter and oil based balm that can be used instead of a water based moisturiser. It's a blend of organic, plant based ingredients and is a fully vegan formulation. There are plenty of easily absorbed plant oils to help all of the skin loving nutrients to penetrate deep into the skin to hydrate, smooth and repair.
It's suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, and tackles fine lines, dryness, dullness, redness and even pigmentation. Made with organic ingredients, this vegan moisturiser is also made without animal testing according to EU regulations.
What are the skincare benefits of this vegan moisturiser?
The key ingredients in Hydration Boost Balm are:
- Olive squalene – targets fine lines
- Hemp oil – regulates skin oil production
- Rosehip oil – tackles all areas of skin health
- Sea buckthorn oil – promotes faster cellular regeneration
There's also mango butter, sea buckthorn and babassu oils which will leave your skin tone more even, brightened, nourished and soft.
How to use Hydration Boost Moisturising Balm
You can use the balm in many different ways. To moisturise:
- Warm a small dollop of product between the finger tips before pressing into the skin.
- Apply a thicker layer to very dry skin anywhere on the body before using the excess to tame frizzy, dry hair.
- Can also be applied to damp skin to speed up absorption.
Other ways you can use the moisturising balm:
🥭 To soften cracked heels
🥭 As a barrier cream in winter
🥭 For keeping lips and cuticles soft and supple
🥭 Use any excess balm on the ends of your hair to lock in moisture and prevent dryness and frizz
🥭 Gives the most dewy look when used as a primer under make up
Why we love Hydration Boost Balm
As soon as you open this little jar of goodness we're confronted with two things. First the sunny warm orange colour which makes you feel like you're just about to apply some real nutritious goodness onto your skin. The second is the uplifting scent that reaches you and makes you feel calm and happy. The whole experience is a ritual which you can enjoy everyday!
About Meadow Skincare
Meadow Skincare have expertly formulated tried, tested and trusted skincare products which are handmade with organic ingredients, in small batches by Founders, Wendy and Kelly, who met at the school gates in 2012 and bonded over their love of natural skincare. They formed their independent UK beauty business in 2017 which features:
- Waterless formulations
- Locally sourced British ingredients
- A small supply chain and low carbon footprint
- Sustainably sourced organic ingredients
- 100% vegan skincare products
- Cold pressed and unrefined plant oils and butters
Each organic beauty product is a joy to use and works in perfect harmony to maintain your skin so you feel like you're having a pampering facial every single day which helps to rebalance and care for your skin.
Hydration Boost Balm is:
- Cruelty free
- Made with organic ingredients
- Comes in a recyclable glass jar and you can send the plastic lids back to Meadow for recycling. They are developing wood-based jars that are inspired by Nordic nature. It is lighter and less fragile than the glass with an added bonus that it is fully biodegradable and compostable! Whether you place your empty jars into your general waste or your compost, the jars will disintegrate without leaving permanent micro-plastics behind!