A hand sanitiser made from natural ingredients that's both sanitising and moisturising. Created by Amelia and Isabella during the Covid-19 pandemic after they found other hand sanitisers too drying on their skin.
"We created elxr. during the first lockdown when we were unable to find a natural, moisture boosting hand sanitiser that kept our hands feeling and smelling great."
This product is perfect for...anyone struggling with the drying effects of mainstream hand sanitisers
- Made from 70% grain alcohol for antibacterial protection
- Moisture boosting Borage oil
- Soothing Aloe Vera
- Hydrating Glycerine and Cellulose
- With organic Bergamot and Neroli essential oils for a fresh & uplifting scent
- Free from parabens, synthetics & microplastics
How to use your moisturising hand sanitiser: Twist off cap, squeeze a small, pea sized amount onto your palm. Rub thoroughly over both hands and between fingers til fully absorbed.
What skin types is this suitable for? Elxr's Hand Sanitizer is suitable for all skin types including dry and eczema prone skin
Why we love it? It's one of the only natural hand sanitisers we've found that actually works and keeps your hands free of chapped, cracked, dry skin
- Packaged in a 100% recyclable bottle and outer carton
- Bottle is made with partially recycled materials
- 10% of profits are donated to Tree planting in the UK (in collaboration with Carbon Footprint)
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations
- Vegan ingredients
- Made in the UK (by a GMP certified manufacturer)
Ingredients: Ethanol (grain alcohol), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Vegetable Glycerine, Plant Cellulose, Borago Officinalis (borage) organic oil, Citrus Bergamia (bergamot) organic essential oil, Citrus Aurantium (neroli) organic essential oil.
*Please note: Due to a printing error, the first batch of this product does not state 'Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract' on the packaging. We apologise for any confusion this may cause.