A blend of 16 plant based oils working in perfect harmony to nourish and soften skin from head to toe. Packed with potent botanical ingredients like watermelon, moringa, jojoba and acai and hand poured into plastic-free packaging.
This body oil is perfect...if you're looking for a fast absorbing body oil that won't leave your skin feeling greasy.
- Cold pressed marula oil is fast absorbing and gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin types and helps to smooth dry, flaky skin
- Olive squalane helps keep the skin soft, just like the squalene that's naturally produced by our sebaceous glands. It's got great spreadability too so again, helps get all the goodness into your skin quickly
- Buriti oil is rich in beta-carotene and tocopherol, antioxidants which help soften and protect the skin
How to use this natural body oil: Massage onto dry, clean skin until it's fully absorbed. Use daily or as needed.
What skin types is this body oil suitable for? All skin types, but particularly those who are in their late 30s and above, and/or with sensitive skin
- Made using natural and organic ingredients. All ingredients are biodegradable so any leftover product can be placed in the compost or general waste
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations and certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny
- For every Whitfords product sold, one tree is planted with OneTreePlanted
- All of Whitfords ingredients are Certified Zero Plastic Inside by the Plastic Soup Foundation
- Does not contain petroleum or palm oil derivatives for sustainability reasons
- Your body oil will come in an aluminium bottle that is endlessly recyclable or reusable. It will come wrapped in FibrePod, which is a multi-purpose packaging made from natural plant fibres. Use as a scrub for your body or in the kitchen and at the end of its life either compost or bury in the garden. The paper sleeve and leaflet are recyclable.
- Finalist in the Veggie Awards 2021
Who makes my products?
Whitfords is founded and formulated by Paula, who has a multidisciplinary background that includes creating wearable sculptures out of a bioplastic she developed herself. All her products are made in London, with sustainability in mind.
Ingredients: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Squalane (from Olives), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Organic), Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Heptyl Undecylenate (from Castor Oil), Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil (Organic), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil (Organic), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil (Organic), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil (Organic), Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract (Organic), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry) Fruit Oil (Organic), Citral*, Limonene*, Linalol*.
* From Natural Essential Oils.
This product does not contain petroleum or palm oil derivatives for sustainability reasons only.