Wash away your worries with BAO Skincare's himalayan and epsom salts blended with relaxing lavender and ylang ylang essential oils. Take a moment to unwind, prepare for sleep, soften the skin or ease tension and aching limbs.
These baths salts are perfect for… a weekly self care treat. For a more decadent ritual, add BAO Skincare's Healing Body Oil to the bath or moisturise with it afterwards
Epsom bath salts benefits
Mineral rich himalayan salts help relieve itchy, red or dry skin
- Epsom salts are a source of magnesium, calcium and iodine
- Both salts help ease tired limbs and achy muscles
- Naturally detoxifying green clay removes dead skin cells, tones and softens the skin
- Lavender and ylang ylang restore a sense of calm
How much bath salts to use per bath: Sprinkle a generous handful of salts in to the bath and relax for 30 minutes
What skin types are bath salts suitable for? Suitable for all skin types, however for very sensitive skin types test before fully immersing yourself in the bath. Suitable for use during pregnancy after the 1st trimester.
- Made with natural and organic ingredients
- Certified vegan by the Vegan Society
- Cruelty free according to UK regulations
- Fully recyclable aluminium pouch
Who makes my products? BAO Skincare is made by Beth in her studio by the coast in Sandbanks
Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt), Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Illite (Green Clay), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*. Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Salicylate from essential oils.
*organic ingredient 100% natural origin of total.Size: 300g