A light but rich organic moisturiser which can be used day or night to boost hydration and nourish and balance your skin.
This product is perfect for...anyone looking to brighten and hydrate their skin
- Linoleic acid rich argan oil helps to deeply penetrate the dermis to help regenerate skin and control sebum production.
- Plant derived squalane keeps skin soft and supple
- Anti-inflammatory bakuchiol is a natural retinol helping to fight the signs of ageing and acne
- Naturally fragranced with helichrysum which can assist in the healing of scars
- Arctic CO2 oat extract from Finland has been grown in harsh conditions are packed full of beneficial nutrients for the skin and provide a perfect combination of alpha-tocopherol, alpha-tocotrienol, linoleic and oleic acids. This extract is particularly beneficial for sensitive, dry and atopic skin conditions
How to use: Press lightly into the face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the eye area, morning and night.
Is it organic? Each ingredient that is stated to be organic has been grown organically.
Is it vegan? Yes
Is it cruelty free? Yes according to EU regulations
Is it packaged sustainably? The glass jar can be recycled with other glass items. Unfortunately the lid and label cannot be recycled. Peel away the labels from the glass jar before recycling.
Comes in a compostable, wild-seed embedded box. Simply tear up and plant the box, watering and leave to germinate.
Ingredients: Aqua, *Argania (Argan) Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed Oil, *Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Squalane, Inulin (Prebiotic), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, *Avena Sativa Kernel (Arctic Oat) Extract, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, *Helichrysum Angustifolium Flower Oil, Bakuchiol, Glycerin, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Cylindrotheca Fusiformis Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Geraniol