Olixa (formerly Oilixia) has reimagined their famous natural Gummy cleanser. It's still the same innovative formulation now in even more sustainable packaging than it was before.
Featuring Australian wild harvested Kakadu Plum which is rich in vitamin C, natural AHAs and phenolic acid to brighten and smooth your complexion.
This product is perfect for...everyday deep cleansing. It's a 3-in-1 double cleanse and gentle exfoliate
We love it because...The texture is so unique and easy to use - there's nothing else like it
- Kakadu Plum is a unique plant species that's native to Australia's harsh northern wilds. Growing there for centuries, kakadu plum has adapted and contain high levels of phyto-compounds needed to survive hot, dry and windy extremes. Olixa's Kakadu Plum is sustainably wild harvested by the Indigenous Bardi People, who have lived in the area for generations.
- Macadamia oil is rich in palmitoleic acid, natural squalene and vitamin E to help protect against moisture loss
- Eucalyptus is packed with anti-bacterial properties to help skin stay clean and blemish free
- Vegetable glycerin attracts and holds moisture in the skin so your skin is left feeling soft not stripped after cleansing
- Sustainably packaged
- Vegan formulation
- Cruelty free
How to use this natural cleanser: With dry hands, massage a small dollop onto dry skin for about 10 seconds, pressing and lifting to create suction on the skin. Add a little water and continue to massage until the cleanser turns milky, then rinse off with fresh water.
As a mask: Apply in the same way, leaving on the skin for 5 - 10 minutes before washing off.
What skin types is this cleanser suitable for? All skin types
- Made with natural and naturally derived ingredients.
- Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
- Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
How is it packaged? Your cleanser will come in a cardboard box which is made with 50% recycled materials and 50% FSC certified materials that are carbon balanced through the World Land Trust. The design is water-based ink and gloss and it's fully recyclable. Inside the box you'll find an aluminium tube which is one of the most globally accepted recycled waste and a recyclable plastic lid.
Who makes my products?
Olixa is founded by Alexandra Jansons who creates Olixa's formulations. They are manufactured in the UK.
Glycerin**, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil*, Aqua*, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu) Plum Extract*, Sucrose Laurate**, Caryodendron Orinocense (Kahai / Cacay) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Xanthan Gum**, Glyceryl Behenate**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder*, Eucalyptus Globulas (Eucalyptus) Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Phytic Acid**, Gluconolactone**, Sodium Benzoate**, Calcium Gluconate**, Limonene+, Linalool+
*Natural **Natural Origin +Occurs naturally in essential oils