Harnessing the power of bakuchiol, an incredible plant-based alternative to harsh synthetic retinol, Whitfords Papaya and Bakuchiol Gel Serum helps to tackle fine lines and leave your skin looking radiant.
The bakuchiol is combined with papaya enzymes that have been sustainably sourced from unused residual fruit pulp, as well as acai, moringa and baobab cold-pressed oils to replenish and revitalise your skin.
This serum is perfect for...those with more mature skin looking for gentle but effective alternatives to retinol
We love this serum because...it is formulated for sensitive skin types, bringing the benefits of all of these powerful ingredients to those who may have struggled to find gentle alternatives in the past
- Bakuchiol is a natural alternative to synthetic retinol, without the burning and irritation that many people experience. It is known to help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Papaya has known soothing and regenerative properties, helping to treat pigmentation
- Acai oil can help restore elasticity to the skin
- Moringa oil provides a protective barrier to the skin, helping block pollution and other irritants
- Baobab oil is rich on omega-3 fatty acids and can help prevent water loss to the skin, retaining softness and texture
How to use this natural gel serum: After cleansing, massage a tiny amount into skin on your face and neck, or more often if required. Ensure no water gets into the jar and keep the lid tightly closed at all times.
What skin types is this serum suitable for? All skin types, particularly those in their late 30s and above, and/or with sensitive skin
- Made using natural and organic ingredients. All ingredients are biodegradable so can be placed in the compost or general waste.
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations and certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny
- Does not contain petroleum or palm oil derivatives for sustainability reasons
- For every Whitfords product sold, one tree is planted with OneTreePlanted
- All of Whitfords ingredients are Certified Zero Plastic Inside by the Plastic Soup Foundation
- Your serum will come in an aluminium jar that is endlessly recyclable or reusable. It will come in an FSC-certified, non-laminated cardboard box. The cardboard box and paper leaflet are recyclable.
Who makes my products?
Whitfords is founded and formulated by Paula, who has a multidisciplinary background that includes creating wearable sculptures out of a bioplastic she developed herself. All her products are handmade in South East London.
Ingredients: Squalane (from Olives), Glycerin, Heptyl Undecylenate (from Castor Oil), Aqua (Water), Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus/_x0003_Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil (Organic), Bakuchiol, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Quillaja Saponaria (Soapbark) Wood Extract, Saponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil