We absolutely love this organic face mask because even though it contains clay (which can be too intense for dry skin types), it is blended with so many hydration boosting ingredients that it's suitable for all skin types, including dry skin.
It's extremely calming for irritated, inflamed skin without drying or cracking and promotes skin healing to banish blemishes and redness leaving your skin plumped and brightened.
This product is perfect for...hormonal, unsettled skin
- Kaolin clay helps to tighten pores
- Cucumber oil cools and soothes
- Naturally silicone rich broccoli plumps
- Nourishing hemp to hydrate
- Blue yarrow helps to heal emotional trauma during life changes such as adolescence or menopause
- Vegan friendly
- Made with organic ingredients
- Sustainably packaged
How to use this natural clay face mask: Apply a thin layer over cleansed skin. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes and wash off with a hot cloth. You can also be leave on overnight or apply to a single blemish.
What skin types is this face mask suitable for? All skin types
- Handmade with natural and organic ingredients
- Waterless formulation
- Vegan friendly Certified
- Cruelty Free under The Leaping Bunny Programme
- Packaged in Sulapac plant cellulose and wood pulp jars which are biodegradable
Who makes my products? Husk and Seed Skincare is made by hand by founders Wendy and Kelly in their farmyard studio in Kent
Ingredients: Organic Babassu Oil, Organic Cucumber Oil, Organic Broccoli Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Elderberry Oil, Organic Blue Yarrow Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Bergamot Oil, Kaolin Earth Clay, Arrowroot Powder, Organic Candelilla Wax, Vitamin E.