Triple Algae Glow Restoring Oil
Triple Algae Glow Restoring Oil
Packed with powerful and sustainably-sourced ingredients, Whitfords Triple Algae Glow Restoring Oil will help brighten tired and dull skin.
Featuring strawberry oil, liquorice root, bakuchiol, white willow bark and three different types of algae, this restoring oil absorbs into skin super fast leaving your face glowing without excess shine.
This facial oil is perfect for...those who want to find natural alternatives to harsh chemical-based retinols and AHAs
We love Glow Restoring Oil because...not only is the packaging plastic free, but it comes wrapped in the FibrePod made from loofah gourd which is great for naturally exfoliating your body when bathing!
- Triple Algae including microalgae which can help heal damaged skin, and brown and red algae which are packed with vitamins to smooth skin
- Zero Waste Strawberry Oil is produced from waste seeds from the fruit juice industry to create a dreamy, fragrant oil full of antioxidants and essential fatty acids
- Liquorice Root is rich in antioxidants that help even out skin tone. Whitfords use an extract that contains all the beneficial bits without the usual scent
- Bakuchiol is a natural alternative to synthetic retinol, without the burning and irritation that many people experience. It is known to help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- White Willow Bark keeps pores clear to prevent the formation of blackheads and fights against the bacteria that cause acne. It is a natural alternative to harsh synthetic salicylic acid
How to use this natural facial oil: After cleansing, gently massage a small amount onto your face and neck until completely absorbed. Can be used morning and evening.
What skin types is this face oil suitable for? All skin types, but particularly those in their late 30s and above, and/or with sensitive skin.
- Made using natural and organic ingredients. All ingredients are biodegradable so any leftover product can be placed in the compost or general waste
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations and certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny
- For every Whitfords product sold, one tree is planted with OneTreePlanted
- All of Whitfords ingredients are Certified Zero Plastic Inside by the Plastic Soup Foundation
- Does not contain petroleum or palm oil derivatives for sustainability reasons
- Your facial oil will come in an aluminium bottle that is endlessly recyclable or reusable. It will come wrapped in FibrePod, which is a multi-purpose packaging made from natural plant fibres. Use as a scrub for your body or in the kitchen and at the end of its life either compost or bury in the garden. The paper sleeve and leaflet are recyclable.
Who makes my products?
Whitfords is founded and formulated by Paula, who has a multidisciplinary background that includes creating wearable sculptures out of a bioplastic she developed herself. All her products are made in London, with sustainability in mind.
Ingredients: Laminaria Digitata (Seaweed) Extract, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Squalane (from Olives), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus/Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark, Chlamydomonas Reinhardtii (Green Micro Algae) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limonium Vulgare (Crispus Sea Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss) Extract, Bakuchiol.