This event has ended, for our latest events and experiences click here
Join our Founder Karen and some special guests as we talk about what our skin needs during Autumn in this beauty event.
What you'll learn
- Why we should change up our skincare regime as it gets colder
- What types of products we should be incorporating
- Common skincare concerns for Autumn
- Which ingredients help our skin during autumn
- Plus there will be product demonstrations to virtually road test some of our autumn skincare favourites
When is it?
Wednesday October 14th - 8pm
Who's on the panel?
Karen MacDonald, natural and organic beauty expert and founder of Blomma Beauty will be your host
Where is it?
This is a virtual event. All you need to do is, place an order for a free ticket and we'll send you the livestream link and replay.
Who is it for?
Anyone that wants to learn more about organic beauty brands, the ingredients in organic, plant based skincare formulations and how they can help you on your wellbeing journey. Whether you're just starting to switch to a more conscious beauty regime or want to learn more about the conscious beauty movement this is the event for you!
There will a chance for audience questions, so if you'd like to know something in particular, please contact us and we'll include your question as part of the event.