Make your own Mood Lifter
Saturday 22nd May
- 45 Minute interactive skin care workshop
- Use 100% natural, organic, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients
- Create your own unique Mood Lifter
- Experience Essential oils
If you have always wanted to experience making your own natural skincare products, then this fun workshop is for you. Feeling stressed, anxious, losing sleep? Then come along create your own mood lifter in a roller ball bottle to use on the go. You will find essential oils to improve how you feel, selected by you based on your heart and emotions, rather than your head.
In this hands on 45 minute skincare workshop we will cover the following:
- Guidelines on using essential oils including safety aspects
- Basic aromatherapy overview
- Aroma Balance
- All equipment and ingredients provided
- You will make and take home a 10ml roller bottle mood Lifter to use whenever needed.
When & Where?
Saturday 22nd May, 11.30am and 1.30pm at our store in Brent Cross Shopping Centre North London. We are next to John Lewis and opposite Costa Coffee.
Covid & Safety
We are limiting attendee numbers for our workshops and there will be screens available to minimise contact with the class leader and other attendees. Masks should be worn during the workshop unless you are exempt. Hand sanitiser will be available throughout.