Make your own Natural Shower Gel
Tuesday 11th May
- 45 Minute interactive skin care workshop
- Use 100% natural, organic, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients
- Create your own unique natural body wash
- Experience Essential oils
If you have always wanted to experience making your own natural skincare products, then this fun workshop is for you. Come along to create your own natural Shower Gel. You will find essential oils to improve how you feel, selected by you based on your heart and emotions, rather than your head. You will then use these to create a blend to suit you.
In this hands on 45 minute skincare workshop we will cover the following:
- Guidelines on using essential oils including safety aspects
- Basic aromatherapy overview
- Aroma Balance
- All equipment and ingredients provided
- You will make and take home a 50ml shower gel
When & Where?
Tuesday 11th May, 11.30am and 1.30pm at our store in Brent Cross Shopping Centre North London. We are next to John Lewis and opposite Costa Coffee.
We are limiting attendee numbers for our workshops and there will be screens available to minimise contact with the class leader and other attendees. Masks should be worn during the workshop unless you are exempt. Hand sanitiser will be available throughout.