Give your hands (and feet) some serious TLC with Silvan Skincare’s Gardener’s Balm. Packed with organic oils, shea butter, marshmallow, calendula, juniper and cedarwood, this multi-purpose balm will help to nourish, heal and protect hard working hands as well as chapped lips, cuticles and feet.
We love how super nourishing and comforting our skin feels after using the product. It would make an excellent gift for the gardener in your life.
- Organic shea butter to moisturise the skin and restore elasticity.
- Olive oil to nourish, soften and relieve dry, chapped skin.
- Marshmallow oil helps to retain moisture in the skin as well as soothe dry and itchy skin.
- Juniper oil prevents muscle cramping.
- Cedarwood has great natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
How to use gardener’s balm:
For dry patches, use a pea-sized amount and massage onto the skin.
For larger areas or hands and feet, use a teaspoon sized portion and massage into the skin. Pay special attention to dry areas such as elbows and knees.
For an extra treat, leave it on overnight.
What skin type is gardener’s balm good for?
Great for all skin types, but especially dry skin.
- Made with organic ingredients
- Certified Vegan by The Vegan Society
- Certified Cruelty-Free by The Leaping Bunny
How to recycle my skincare packaging?
The glass container and aluminium lid can be easily recycled.
Who makes Silvan Skincare?
Founder Marian Hardiman creates skincare products that harness the benefits from plant-based ingredients. Each ingredient has been chosen for a specific purpose - nourishment, protection, soothing inflamed or damaged skin or for extra nutrients for dry or sore skin - to provide the best results for the skin. Get to know Marian better here
Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Candelilla Wax, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Marshmallow Root Extract, Vitamin E, Organic Juniper Fruit Oil, Organic Cedar Bark Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Organic Calendula Flower Extract, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract