A comforting and stress-busting herbal tea infusion of nettle and chamomile to help support an irritable bladder caused by stress.
- Nettle is anti-inflammatory and may help flush bacteria from the urinary tract.
- Chamomile is a prebiotic and offers calming benefits
- Marshmallow leaf can help soothe the digestive system
- Marigold provides skin and gut support
- Naturally free from any caffeine
How to use Soothe + Comfort Tea:
Take two teaspoons of Soothe + Comfort loose tea in a mug or infuser and pour in boiling water. Infuse for 10 minutes before straining and drinking.
We recommend drinking one cup a day preventatively or four or more if you are experiencing discomfort.
Who makes Forage Botanical products?
Founder Natasha Richardson is a herbalist who has a Bsc (Hons) in herbal medicine and is trained as a doula and antenatal teacher. All the Forage Botanical products are handmade in small batches in the UK and feature an array of botanical extracts and herbs to help alleviate menstrual pains that women experience during the time of the month.