This ultra rich body cream leaves your skin hydrated and with long lasting protection. Ideal for dry skin types for use on hands, feet, legs, elbows and any rough patches of skin that needs a moisture surge.
This body cream is perfect...for providing a protective, waterproof layer to dry, sore and chapped skin
- Arnica extract has been used for centuries as a home remedy to help wounds, scrapes, bruises, swelling, muscle pain, rheumatic pain and inflammation. Used in this formulation, it helps minimise the appearance of redness, assist irritation and soothe, calm and condition the skin
- Cupuaçu butter is a plant based alternative to lanolin which helps to plump the skin, protect it from water and keeping it plump and hydrated
- Plant keratin (hydrolysed proteins from wheat, corn and soybeans) are packed full of amino acids which help to keep the skin moisturised and in good condition
How to use this natural body moisturiser: Apply on hands, legs, feet, elbows and any rough areas to revive and replenish, creating a protective waterproof layer without leaving a greasy feel
What skin types is this body cream suitable for? It's best suited to dry or very dry and sensitive skin
- Made using natural and organic ingredients. All ingredients are biodegradable so any leftover product can be placed in the compost or general waste
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations and certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny
- For every Whitfords product sold, one tree is planted with OneTreePlanted
- All of Whitfords ingredients are Certified Zero Plastic Inside by the Plastic Soup Foundation
- Does not contain petroleum or palm oil derivatives for sustainability reasons
- Your body oil will come in an aluminium bottle that is endlessly recyclable or reusable. It will come wrapped in FibrePod, which is a multi-purpose packaging made from natural plant fibres. Use as a scrub for your body or in the kitchen and at the end of its life either compost or bury in the garden. The paper sleeve and leaflet are recyclable.
Who makes my products?
Whitfords is founded and formulated by Paula, who has a multidisciplinary background that includes creating wearable sculptures out of a bioplastic she developed herself. All her products are made in London, with sustainability in mind.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Squalane (from Olives), Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Cera, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Organic), Lactobacillus Ferment, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glyceryl oleate, Lactobacillus, Algae Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Lactobacillus/ Wasabia Japonica (Wasabi) Root Ferment Extract, Galactoarabinan (from Larch), Gluconolactone, Magnesium sulphate, Sodium Levulinate, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Chlamydomonas Reinhardtii (Algae) Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Anisate, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract (Organic), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Schinus Terebinthifolia (Brazilian Pepper) Fruit Oil (Organic), Arginine, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil (Organic), Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil Expressed (Organic & Bergapten-free), Eugenia Caroyphyllus (Clove) Bud Oil (Organic), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil (Organic), Citral*, Eugenol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalol*. * From Natural Essential Oils.
This product does not contain petroleum or palm oil derivatives for sustainability reasons only.