Gardener's Rescue Kit
Gardener's Rescue Kit
The perfect gift for a gardening or outdoor enthusiast or anyone with hardworking hands. Odylique's Gardeners Rescue Kit contains two must-have organic skincare products that will help repair, protect and nourish the skin.
- Odylique Calendula Balm 20g
- Odylique Spot On Serum 20ml
- Calendula is known for its soothing effect on the skin and is particularly good for helping tackle psoriasis. The balm can be used on cracked, dry skin, callouses or even as a hand, lip and cuticle balm
- Odylique's calendula is captured by CO2 extraction which helps to retain the potency of this wonderful ingredient.
- Spot On Serum is handy for cuts, scrapes, stings or bites due to its soothing blend of anti microbial lavender, tea tree and echinacea and repairing and calming aloe vera juice.
How to use these organic skincare products: Use either product as a targeted treatment on dry patches, cuts and scrapes
What skin types is this gift set suitable for: The Gardeners Rescue Kit is suitable for all skin types. The Calendula balm is particularly beneficial for psoriasis-prone skin
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Certified cruelty free by PETA
- This set is not suitable for vegans due to the beeswax used in the calendula balm
- Your products will come in a fully-recyclable cardboard box which is UK-made by certified carbon neutral printers. Inside the box you'll find a the Spot on Serum in plastic tube which is made with post-consumer recycled waste from old milk bottles. The hard plastic cap and tub for the calendula balm can be be recycled in most home recycling. You can also recycle your empty product packaging in the Terracycle box at our Coal Drops Yard store.
Who makes my products? Odylique is run by mother-daughter duo Margaret and Abbie who have a team who make all of the Odylique products by hand in their Suffolk workshop
Calendula Balm: INCI: Cocos nucifera oil*, Olea europaea fruit oil*, Butyrospermum parkii butter*, Cera alba*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Citrus sinensis peel oil*, Anthemis nobilis flower oil*, limonene* (in the orange essential oil)
INCI: Aqua, Olea europaea oil*, Cocos nucifera oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil*, Lavandula hybrida oil*, Zinc oxide, Alcohol*, Cetearyl glucoside, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Echinacea purpurea extract*, Citrus limon oil*, Pogostemon cablin oil*, Lactic acid, Cetearyl alcohol, Xanthan gum, limonene* & linalool* (in the essential oils).
Plain English: Aloe vera juice*, Extra virgin olive oil*, Coconut oil*, Essential oils of Lavender*, Lemon*, Patchouli* and Tea tree*, Mineral zinc (non-nano), Sugar-cane alcohol* (please note that we do not add any alcohol to the product - there is a small amount of organic alcohol residue contained in one of the ingredients; a biodynamic herbal tincture. By law this must be listed on the product label.) Herbal extracts of Calendula* and Echinacea*, Plant origin moisturisers and emulsifiers.