The latest innovative product in Olixa's range, Kalahari Melon Facial Emulsion is a lightweight moisturiser that has been formulated with most skin types in mind.
Featuring Kalahari Melon seed oil, sustainably grown in the Kalahari region of South Africa, this moisturiser is great on it's own or under your favourite facial oil or sun screen.
This facial emulsion is perfect for...those who struggle to find a light moisturiser that doesn't leave them feeling greasy
We love this natural moisturiser because...it is packed with hydrating super ingredients and also smells lovely and fresh!
- Kalahari Melon is a rich source of omega 6 and vitamin E that helps support skin barrier function and repair.
- Baobab contains high levels of omegas 3, 6 and 9 and vitamin C, helping to soothe and brighten the skin.
- Marula contains a rich profile of fatty acids and amino acids, to help soften, nourish and strengthen the skin.
- Paracress Plant extract has been clinically tested to target the loss of skin firmness and appearance of deep lines.
- Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 1000x its weight in water, leading to smoother and intensely hydrated skin.
- Sustainably sourced ingredients and packaging
- Vegan formulation
- Cruelty free
How to use this natural facial emulsion: Apply 1 -2 pumps to skin after cleansing, using a facial mist or a serum. If you wish, follow with a heavier moisturiser or a facial oil to seal in the hydration.
What skin types is this moisturiser suitable for? All skin types, however it is ideal for those who do not like the feeling of heavy creams on their skin or those in more humid climates.
- Made with natural and naturally derived ingredients.
- Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
- Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
How is it packaged? Your facial emulsion will come in a cardboard box which is printed in the UK on 100% post consumer recycled board. The design is soy-based ink and gloss and it's fully recyclable. Inside the box you'll find a glass bottle with a plastic pump and lid. Both are manufactured in Italy and delivered to the UK via road freight. The glass bottle is recyclable in all household recycling. The pump and cap are accepted in some household recycling, or in Blomma Beauty's Terracycle beauty products and packaging box at our store in Coal Drops Yard.
Who makes my products?
Olixa is founded by Alexandra Jansons who creates Olixa's formulations. They are manufactured in the UK.
Aqua*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Arachidyl Alcohol**, Propanediol**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil*, Acmella Oleracea (Paracress) Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil*, Glycerin**, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder*, Hydrolyzed Gardenia Florida Extract**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Lactobacillus Ferment**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Arachidyl Glucoside**, Xanthan Gum**, Salicylic Acid, Coco-Glucoside**, Sodium Gluconate**, Sodium Benzoate, Maltodextrin**, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*, Coconut Alcohol**, Behenyl Alcohol**, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum**, Limonene+, Linalool+
*Natural Ingredient **Natural Origin Ingredient +Occurs Naturally In Essential Oils
99% Natural Origin Of Total