An award-winning, vegan Lash Oil by Bowe Organics for healthy and hydrated lashes. Featured in Elle and Marie Claire and as seen on This Morning with Holly and Phillip.
Keep your natural lashes for longer, building length and volume, by adding this oil to your regular beauty routine.
This lash oil is perfect for...naturally enhancing lashes without the need for mascara
We love it because...we can already see the difference after a couple weeks of regular use!
- Castor Oil which is well-known to boost hair growth
- Rosehip oil naturally conditions hair while being non-greasy and lightweight
- Jojoba oil is rich in hair-strengthening vitamins which can promote thickness
- Sustainably packaged
- Vegan formulation
- Cruelty free
How to use this lash oil: Apply a drop or two to index fingertips and gently massage into clean eyelashes from root to tip. Best used in the evening. Take extra care not to get in your eyes.
What skin types is this oil suitable for? All skin types
- Made with organic and natural ingredients that have been ethically sourced
- Silver in the Free From Skincare Awards 2018
- Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
- Recyclable glass bottle painted with water based paint that's fully recyclable. You'll just need to remove the tamper seal and separate the plastic and glass pipette before recycling all pieces individually.
How is it packaged? Your oil comes in a glass bottle which is easily recyclable. The pipette and glass bottle can both be recycled in Blomma Beauty's Terracycle box at Coal Drops Yard.
Who makes my products?
Bowe Organics is founded by Diane Bowe. They are manufactured in the UK.
*certified organic ingredients.