The ultimate haircare gift set for the environmentally-conscious person in your life. Choose between KIND2's Rebalancing and Sensitive shampoo bars depending on hair type.
- Solid Shampoo Bar - The Rebalancing One 85g OR Solid Shampoo Bar - The Sensitive One 80g
Solid Conditioner Bar - The Fragrance Free One 65g
- The Enamel Tray
- Award winning shampoo bars
- The Rebalancing One is great for those new to shampoo bars - still gentle but with more foam than the other KIND2 shampoo bars
- The Sensitive One is ideal for people with sensitive skin or to help bust pesky dandruff.
- The Fragrance Free One is a blend of coconut and cocoa butter that's combined with macadamia and argan oils but no additional fragrance, so even the most sensitive scalp can grow beautifully soft hair.
How to use this natural haircare gift set:
Shampoo: Rub the bar into your hands to build up a lather before massaging into wet hair in circular motions. Rinse and follow with the KIND2 Conditioner Bar of your choice.
Conditioner: Glide the bar over wet hair after shampooing with KIND2's Shampoo Bars from the mid section to the ends before rinsing off. Check out our blog on 'How to store shampoo and conditioner bars'
What skin and hair types is this suitable for: The Rebalancing set is ideal for those new to shampoo bars, or those with thicker or oily hair. The Sensitive set is best for those with more sensitive skin or who are prone to dry or more irritated scalps.
- Made with naturally-derived, plant-based ingredients.
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations
- Vegan friendly - made with only plant based ingredients
- Packaged in recycled, recyclable and compostable cardboard box. Carbon balanced with the World Land Trust.
- The bars themselves are certified microplastic free
Who makes my products? KIND2 is founded by Sue Campbell who, after living in Hong Kong and seeing first hand how much plastic pollution was having an impact on the environment, was inspired to create a plastic free haircare range to show how plastic free, soap free and cruelty free haircare can be a new normal. Her products are made in the UK to support local industries and lower carbon footprint.
The Sensitive One: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Theobroma Cacao (Seed) Butter, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Kaolin, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Fullers Earth, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, CI 75810 (natural colour)
The Rebalancing One: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Stearic Acid, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Seed) Butter, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Coffea Arabica Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Charcoal Powder, Mentha Piperita Oil, Aqua, Salicylic Acid, Limonene*, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate
*naturally occurring in essential oils
The Fragrance Free One: Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Seed) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania (Argan) Spinosa Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Kaolin, Cannabis (Hemp) Sativa Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sorbic Acid.