Your winter self-care must-have. Silvan Skincare’s Breathe Balm is a natural decongestant infused with organic eucalyptus, peppermint and rosemary camphor to soothe and clear congestion and organic olive oil to nourish dry skin.
You can use the balm as an invigorating rub on days when you feel a bit stuffy or simply keep it by your side and inhale the reviving aroma when you feel the beginning of a cold coming on.
- Organic shea butter to moisturise the skin and restore elasticity. The shea butter is sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana.
- Olive Oil to nourish and soften dry, chapped skin.
- Oat extract to soothe and calm the skin.
- Eucalyptus to stimulate and calm the senses.
- Rosemary camphor is highly effective as a decongestant.
How to use this natural decongestant:
Use a teaspoon sized dollop of balm and warm between palms before massaging gently on to the temples, chest, back and feet. Take a few deep inhalations of the balm during application - breathe in the aromas.
- Made with organic ingredients
- Certified Vegan by The Vegan Society
- Certified Cruelty Free by The Leaping Bunny Society
How to recycle my skincare packaging?
The glass container and aluminium lid can be easily recycled.
Who makes Silvan Skincare?
Founder Marian Hardiman creates skincare products that harness the benefits from plant-based ingredients. Each ingredient has been chosen for a specific purpose - nourishment, protection, soothing inflamed or damaged skin or for extra nutrients for dry or sore skin - to provide the best results for the skin. Get to know Marian better here
Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil , Organic Shea Butter , Candelilla Wax, Papaya Seed Oil, Organic Oat Extract , Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract