As a relatively new company and small business, we are not able to offer paid roles at this time but we do offer voluntary internships and provide a great learning experience to help you develop.
Content Marketing Intern
Blomma Beauty is a natural and organic beauty and wellbeing retailer that blends ecommerce with education and experience to help bring our mix of independent British conscious beauty and wellbeing brands to life for our customers.
Founded in 2018 by ex-skincare buyer Karen, Blomma Beauty is on a mission to demystify the world of clean, green, and conscious beauty and help customers find the products and brands that truly align with their ethics, skin type and lifestyle. Currently working with nearly 30 different independent beauty brands and counting, there’s over 200 products that need their stories to be told.
We are looking for a content marketing intern to work with us on voluntary basis and help get our content marketing strategy off the ground. It’s a great opportunity to be really hands on in an early stage start-up and put your mark on a project you will oversee autonomously. The successful candidate will:
- Create and plan a themed content calendar across multiple channels including social media, blogs and video
- Take ownership of our social media to create content and assets that are well researched and in line with our brand to boost engagement and following
- Assist in the management of our blog by sourcing guest posts, collating information from our brands and researching content
- Research, shortlist and approach relevant titles with press releases and guest articles
- This is a broad role so prior experience in/knowledge of content marketing is a plus whether through university, another internship or work experience
- Excellent written communication skills including some writing/journalistic work experience from university, as part of an internship, or in a personal (e.g. blog) capacity.
- Experience using content creation tools such as canva, photoshop, imovie etc
- A passion and curiosity for conscious beauty be it vegan, organic, sustainable or ethical
- The ability to work independently but collaboratively
- A flair for creativity - we welcome new ideas and approaches
- Willingness to get stuck in whatever the task
Where will I be working?
This is a virtual internship so you will be working remotely, but don’t worry, you’ll get lots of support via video calls and whatsapp from the founder.
Work hours & benefits
We’re looking for someone 2-3 days a week over the next 1-3 months. Working hours can be flexible.
As a relatively new company and small business, we are not able to offer payment for this role so would suit someone who requires placement experience as part of their course/education or on a voluntary basis with no set/obligatory working hours. We aim to provide a great learning experience and help you develop your content marketing portfolio across several channels.
We’ll cover any expenses that may be required, and you’ll also get a generous discount on beauty products as well as some lovely freebies from the brands we stock!
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll review your application, and if successful, schedule a video interview.