Join Our Team
We're a fun, fast-paced beauty start up looking for enthusiastic, curious and friendly people to join our small team.
Part Time Facialist in Kings Cross, London
Blomma Beauty is a natural, sustainable and cruelty free store in Coal Drops Yard, Kings Cross. We are looking for a beauty therapist to join our friendly and passionate retail team. Our company specialises in organic and vegan skincare and the successful candidate will be required to perform facials to clients in a store setting and at events advising them of the products that would best suit their skin type, upselling products at the end of the treatment.
We’re looking for someone who has the passion and motivation to build up this new side to our business so would suit someone who is interested in experiencing what it’s like to run their own salon and be supported on this journey. This is a part time position for 2-3 days per week on a fixed term contract, including weekends, with the potential to increase your hours in line with busines growth.
- Perform facials, including skin analysis, with a range of our products
- Provide excellent client care to make our guests feel at ease and supported in their aftercare needs
- Be proactive in securing client bookings
- Upsell products used in the facials
- Keep up to date client paperwork and product training
- Maintain and clean your facial area and equipment to a high standard to comply with Covid-19 guidelines
- Take payments and manage appointment bookings
- Assist with retail sales as and when required
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience providing facials
- Level 2-3 beauty therapy or equivalent
- Able to confidently perform pre-treatment consultations and select products according to the client’s needs
- The ability to provide other treatments like threading, express manicures would be a plus. Training can be provided for the right candidate
- Capability to meet sales targets
- Must have an interest in the natural and holistic beauty industry
- Experience of a retail environment or salon selling is ideal but not essential
- Enthusiastic self-starter who wants to be part of a growing business
- The ability to work well within a team
- Organised and reliable with strong communication skills
- Friendly and caring nature to provide excellent customer service
Full product training. PPE provided. Staff discount and incentives.
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 18 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary dependent on experience. We will also consider partnering on a self employed basis for the right candidate.
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- 8 hour shift
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. We’ll review your application, and if successful, schedule an interview.