This at home facial kit from natural beauty brand soapNskin contains everything you need for a gentle yet effective mini facial which you can enjoy from the comfort of home. Including a make at home facial mask and facial steam to deep clean your skin and boost radiance.
This product is perfect for...discovering one of our favourite natural skincare brands for the first time with a full at home facial
We love it because...it's completely customisable to your skin's needs
In the kit you'll get:
- Honey & Oat Skin Soap (80g) Awarded Green Parent Natural Beauty Award 2016 ‘Best Buy’
- Fragrant Floral Facial Steam (15g)
- Skin Cashmere (15g) Awarded Beauty Shortlist Award 2020 ‘Commended’
- Argan & Orange Blossom Elixir (10ml) Awarded Beauty Shortlist Award 2019 ‘Editor’s Choice’ and Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby 2018 ‘Editor’s Choice’
- Natural Cellulose Facial Sponges
- Bespoke Skincare Skin Cashmere Recipe Cards
How to use this mini facial kit:
How to do an at home facial in 6 steps. The facial kit includes recipes cards so you can blend your own face mask using natural ingredients easily found at home.
Start by cleansing your skin with the handmade Honey & Oat Skin Soap. Work the soap into a lather and massage on to a wet face before rinsing with plenty of fresh water.
Next steam your face using the fragrant floral pouch. Immerse the pouch in a large bowl of very hot (not boiling) water. Allow contents to infuse for a minute. Then stand/sit placing face over the bowl and breathe - steam face in this manner for 5 minutes. The floral steam will help to open your pores and prepare your skin for the next step.
Apply your customised Skin Cashmere mask liberally onto your prepared skin. Leave for on for 5-7 minutes. Use the natural cellulose sponges to rinse off your face mask. Gently pat skin dry with a towel. Caution: Mask can stain clothing/towels so please be careful.
Complete your at home facial by massaging the Argan & Orange Blossom Elixir on to damp skin following your lymphatic pathways. You may wish to complement this ritual by using a Gua Sha.
What skin types is it suitable for: All skin types
Who makes my products? Rabia & Samar make their natural bodycare products by hand in small batches in their north London studio
- Made with natural and organic ingredients
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations
- This skincare kit is not vegan due to the honey in the soap and yoghurt powder in the face mask
- All products come in glass jars which are recyclable. The labels and soap wrappers are made from uncoated paper which can be recycled. Unfortunately the lids aren't widely recycled but always check with your local authority just in case.
- soapNskin source their cardboard boxes and product packaging from the UK to minimise the carbon footprint of their packaging.
- Made in the UK.
Ingredients: See individual products