A beautiful natural and organic lip balm made with cocoa butter that deeply nourishes, soothes and repairs your lips. The creamy texture sinks in beautifully without feeling sticky to help protect your skin.
We love it because…it's a creamy formulation that still leaves a beautiful sheen on your lips
- Cocoa butter is easily absorbed and is rich in palmitic, oleic and linoleic acids that nourish and soothe the skin
- Apricot oil is full of vitamins and omegas that hydrate the skin and keep it bright and supple
- 100% certified natural
- Vegan formulation - berry wax is used rather than beeswax
- Pregnancy friendly
How to use this lip balm: Use as much as needed on your skin throughout the day
What skin types is this vegan lip balm suitable for? All skin types will benefit from the nourishment this lip balm gives but especially if you get dry, chapped lips
- Made with organic ingredients
- Certified COSMOS natural by the Soil Association
- Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations
- All packaging is fully recyclable and low carbon footprint carton box endorsed by World Land Trust
Who makes my products? BAO Skincare is made by Beth in her studio by the coast in Sandbanks
*organic ingredient 80% organic of total and 100% natural origin of total.