Infused with skin healing chamomile and yarrow flowers to help soothe and calm skin that’s prone to irritation, the Calming Chamomile soap bar is perfect for sensitive skin. It’s also naturally unscented and essential oil free, which makes it ideal for children and babies over 6 month to use. The base features moisture rich organic plant oils and butters to keep skin soft and supple.
We love how pure and simple the soap is and it’s perfect to use for everyday cleansing.
- Blue chamomile is chock full of anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties to soothe skin and calm irritation. It’s also good to treat dry and itchy skin
- Yarrow is excellent for calming dry and inflamed skin and is a natural astringent, which makes it great to treat breakout-prone complexions. It also helps to balance and brighten the skin
- Extra virgin olive oil is rich in oleic acid to promote cell repair and regeneration and keeps skin hydrated and protected from moisture loss
- Virgin coconut oil is high in essential fatty acids as well as vitamin E to keep skin moisturised
- Safe for pregnant or breastfeeding mums, and for little ones from three months old
How to use the soap bar: Lather with water and apply to the body before rinsing off. To prolong the life of your soap, keep it in a dish, box or pouch with drainage to dry it out when not in use.
What skin type is Calming Chamomile Soap Bar good for?
Suitable for all skin types, but excellent for sensitive skin
- Organic. Each ingredient that is stated to be organic has been certified by The Soil Association, except the Extra Virgin Olive Oil which has been certified by Gemeral, the Organic Body of Catalunya in Spain
- Vegan friendly
How to recycle the packaging?
The box is made from recycled and recyclable card. The FSC certified paper bands are printed using eco toners.
Who makes my products?
Coraline’s organic soaps are handmade in the UK in small batches in Kevin's soapery in Topsham, Devon. He forages locally for many of the ingredients to create bespoke essential oil blends so he can guarantee the purity and quality of the ingredients he's using in his organic handmade soaps.
Coraline Skincare was inspired by Kevin's daughter Coraline who was born with Down's syndrome and whose skin reacted to synthetic products easily. 50p from each soap sold is donated to the charity Small Steps.
Ingredients: Sodium Olivate (saponified extra virgin olive oil)*, Sodium Cocoate (saponified virgin coconut oil)*, Sodium Sheabutterate (saponified shea butter)*, Aqua (water), Glycerin (naturally produced during saponification)*, Sodium Castorate (saponified castor oil)*, Sodium Sweet almondate (saponified almond oil)*, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (infused chamomile flowers)*, Achillea Millefolium Flower Extract (infused yarrow flowers)*