We're celebrating Organic September with a series of livestreams featuring our certified organic brand founders!
Our third and final livestream is all about holistic wellbeing and why taking care of your whole self is the key to a happy, healthy life of contentment.
What you'll learn
- What holistic wellbeing is and why it's important
- What part can organic beauty and skincare play in helping you to feel well
- How holistic and natural approaches to wellbeing have been used for centuries
- Why natural and organic ingredients are important for wellbeing
- We'll also share some quick organic beauty rituals to boost your self care regime
When is it?
Wednesday September 23rd - 8pm
Who's on the panel?
Karen MacDonald, natural and organic beauty expert and founder of Blomma Beauty will be your host
Alessandra De Gregorio, Founder of Terre Verdi, a certified organic skincare brand that encourages you to embrace the planet and embrace yourself..the ultimate motto in natural holistic wellbeing.
Where is it?
This is a virtual event. All you need to do is, place an order for a free ticket and we'll send you the livestream link and replay.
Who is it for?
Anyone that wants to learn more about organic beauty brands, the ingredients in organic, plant based skincare formulations and how they can help you on your wellbeing journey. Whether you're just starting to switch to a more conscious beauty regime or want to learn more about the Soil Association, organic September and organic beauty this is the event for you!
There will a chance for audience questions, so if you'd like to know something in particular, please contact us and we'll include your question as part of the event.