Lip Rescue Balm
Lip Rescue Balm
The gold-winning, natural and vegan Bowe Organics Lip Rescue Balm is here to rescue your chapped winter lips with its powerful nourishing blend. Shea and cocoa butter help keep your lips hydrated while almond oil rejuvenates.
This lip balm is perfect for...Beating those pesky, flaky bits of skin that often appear in winter without any harsh chemicals
We love it because...The sleek little black glass pot fits perfectly in your bag but is not easily lost
- Cocoa butter, from cacao seed, contains palmitic, oleic and linoleic acids which nourish and soothe the skin.
- Shea butter contains many antioxidants and essential fatty acids as well as Vitamins A, E and K so it is effective at reducing redness and dryness.
- Almond oil is a natural moisturiser, rich in amino acids which help to restore the deterioration of the collagen layer.
- Sustainably packaged
- Vegan formulation
- Cruelty free
How to use this lip balm: Massage into dry chapped lips for relief and nourishment. Use as often as needed.
What skin types is this balm suitable for? All skin types
- Made with organic and natural ingredients that have been ethically sourced
- Gold winner in the lipcare category in the Free From Skincare Awards 2021
- Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
How is it packaged? Your balm comes in a glass jar with a plastic lid, which are easily recyclable. They can also both be recycled in Blomma Beauty's Terracycle box at Coal Drops Yard.
Who makes my products? Bowe Organics is founded by Diane Bowe. They are manufactured in the UK.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii Butter* (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter* (Cocoa Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil* (Jojoba Oil), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Oil* (Almond OIl), Rosa Canina Seed Oil* (Rosehip Oil), Copernicia Cerifera Cera* (Carnauba Wax), Cocos Nucifera Oil* (Coconut Oil), Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil* (Raspberry Seed Oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Oil)
*Certified Organic ingredients
Size: 6g or 20g