Designed for mums and babies, this award-winning balm will see you through your pregnancy and beyond. With ultra-nourishing papaya and mandarin to heal and protect, this multi-tasking balm can be used all over the body to treat stretch marks and dry patches.
- Organic shea butter helps to moisturise the skin and restore elasticity. The shea butter is sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana.
- Organic apricot oil to soothe and nourish the skin.
- Rich in omega 9, papaya oil helps to retain moisture on the skin.
- Organic calendula to heal the skin.
- Mandarin to combat stretch marks.
How to use mama’s balm:
Scoop out roughly a teaspoon of balm and rub together in the palm of your hands before massaging gently onto the skin paying particular attention to your bump, legs, bottom or anywhere you feel the skin is stretching. Use a small amount as required on dry areas.
What skin type is mama’s balm good for? For all skin types. Suitable for both mama and baby’s skin.
- Made with organic ingredients
- Vegan certified by The Vegan Society
- Certified Cruelty-Free by The Leaping Bunny Society
How to recycle my skincare packaging?
The glass container and aluminium lid can be easily recycled.
Who makes Silvan Skincare?
Founder Marian Hardiman creates skincare products that harness the benefits from plant-based ingredients. Each ingredient has been chosen for a specific purpose - nourishment, protection, soothing inflamed or damaged skin or for extra nutrients for dry or sore skin - to provide the best results for the skin. Get to know Marian better here
Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, Organic Olive Fruit Oil,Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Papaya Seed Oil, Candelilla Wax, Vitamin E, Organic Mandarin Peel Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Neroli Flower Oil, Organic Chamomile Flower Oil, Organic Calendula Flower Extract
Made with love by
Made with love by