Get smoother and more radiant skin with Terre Verdi’s CocoaBamboo Exfoliating Treatment Clay Mask. This top to toe spa-like treatment is packed with natural and organic ingredients to help remove dead skin cells, boost circulation and reduce cellulite for glowing skin.
We love a good multi-tasker - you can use this all over your body, including the face, and it doubles up as a scrub and a mask too. It also smells delicious - just like chocolate.
- Moisturising shea butter softens and soothes skin.
- Bamboo powder keeps skin looking healthy, supple and radiant.
- Moroccan ghassoul clay to purify the skin.
- Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, protects the skin from free radicals.
- Cacao (cocoa) fruit powder to protect and repair the skin as well as soothe redness and blemishes.
- It comes in a glass tube and the lid is made from recyclable plastic.
How to use a clay face mask:
For the face: apply directly onto dry skin, avoiding sensitive areas like the eyes, and massage in upward, circular motions, adding water as needed to exfoliate the skin.
To use it as a mask, apply a layer onto the skin and leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water. Use once a week for glowing skin.
For the body: apply onto dry skin in the shower and add water as needed during the massage. If you have more self-care time, leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes before showering off.
What skin type is CocoaBamboo clay mask good for? Good for all skin types.
- 70% organic certified by The Soil Association
- 100% natural origin
- Cruelty-Free by The Leaping Bunny
How to recycle my skincare packaging?
All Terre Verdi products are fully recyclable. You just need to separate the covers from the bottles and place them in your recycling bin, as they are made of different materials, such as glass and PP.
Who makes Terre Verdi products?
All Terre Verdi Organic Skincare is made by founder Alessandra de Gregorio in her London studio. Her products are inspired by Alessandra’s Sicilian roots.
Ingredients: INCI: butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, Moroccan lava (Ghassoul) clay, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, Bambusa vulgaris stem (bamboo) powder, theobroma cacao (cocoa) fruit powder*, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) peel oil*, citral**, limonene**, linalool**, citronellol**, geraniol**
* denotes organic ingredient
** occurring naturally in essential oils