We love it because...it's also doubles up as a beard wash making it a great shampoo bar for men
How to use your natural shampoo bar: Rub the bar into your hands to build up a lather before massaging into wet hair in circular motions. Rinse and follow with KIND2's Conditioner Bar.
Who makes my products? KIND2 is founded by Sue Campbell who, after living in Hong Kong and seeing first hand how much plastic pollution was having an impact on the environment, was inspired to create a plastic free haircare range to show how plastic free, soap free and cruelty free haircare can be a new normal. Her products are made in the UK to support local industries and lower carbon footprint
- Made with naturally derived plant based ingredients.
- Vegan formulation
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations
- Made in the UK supporting local industry and lowering our carbon footprint
- Microplastic free shampoo bars
- Package in a recycled, recyclable and compostable cardboard box that's carbon balanced with the World Land Trust
- Using a shampoo bar helps to eliminate plastic and water at source
- KIND2 plant a tree for every order
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Theobroma Cacao (Seed) Butter, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Kaolin, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Fullers Earth, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, CI 75810 (natural colour)