Covid-19 at Blomma Beauty
Keeping our customers and team safe during the Covid-19 pandemic is really important to us at Blomma Beauty. We want to keep our organic beauty shop running as seamlessly as possible whilst being nimble and adapting to changes as they arise.
We want to take a moment to share how we are addressing the concerns of COVID-19 both in our website, at our store and at our beauty events in and around London.
Customer and Employee Safety
We are following government guidelines at each stage. All our staff are encouraged to regularly be checked for Covid when they're working in our organic shop and report any symptoms to management immediately so we can prevent the spread of the virus. We provide PPE for our team in line with their job role and have hand sanitiser and protective screens available for everyone. The majority of our team are now vaccinated.
Hours of Operation
Our website remains open 24/7 and our store hours at Brent Cross Shopping Centre are:
Monday - Friday 10am - 8pm
Saturday 9am - 8pm
Sunday 11am - 6pm
We're always happy to provide our services remotely. You can book a video consultation, join one of our online events to learn more about our UK beauty brands or try products in the comfort of your own home with our sample service.
Online Order Delivery
You can collect from our head office at curbside or our pop up store in Brent Cross and we are of course offering shipping to your home address. We can also deliver locally for a small fee.
We store all of our stock carefully and ensure that minimal contact is made with it prior to dispatch. Our samples are packed in a clean and controlled environment to ensure minimal chance of contamination.
We are doing our best to keep up with demand but a lot of our organic beauty products are made by hand by our brands so there can sometimes be delays in restocking products. You can always sign up to be alerted by email for when something is back in stock.
At times our responses and delivery times may be longer than usual. Please bear with us during this time.
Our organic shop
You can visit our store with confidence in knowing we are taking additional measures to provide for the safety of our customers and staff. We are increasing sanitation and disinfecting routines with extra focus on high-touch and high-traffic areas.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. On a daily basis, the team is vigorously working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, with a focus on hand-washing hygiene, cleaning product specifications in our store.
Here are some of the ways our staff are practicing safe hygiene:
- Proper and frequent hand-washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses.
- Potential Exposure: Employees who exhibit COVID-19 symptoms, those who live with someone exhibiting symptoms, or anyone who has been exposed to the virus are mandated to not come to work.
- We utilise cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses. We’ve reinforced our existing store cleaning procedures with team members and are focusing on:
- High-Touch Items: We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting hightouch items, with focus on product sections including product boards and samples as well as checkout areas.
- Public Spaces: We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk and door handles.
- Back Office: In the spaces where employees work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like staff entrances, offices, conference rooms and kitchen areas.
- It will be mandatory that customers and staff wear a facemask at all times inside the store.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use.
- Credit or debit cards will be accepted, no cash.
- We will be reminding customers to maintain a safe distance of 6 feet apart.
- High trafficked areas in-store including surfaces, handles, and credit card machines will be cleaned and sanitised multiple times per day for your safety.
- Our facials area is cleaned between every appointment and our facialist wears a visor and mask as per government guidelines for salons and spas.
- Our workshops area, till point and beauty bar all have protective screens installed.
- We will not have any samples open or on display. Instead customers can sample at our beauty bar where samples are handled in a controlled and covid-safe environment using gloves and single use spatulas.