Hydrate your skin accompanied by the floral scent of Ezápé Naturals’ Geranium and Patchouli Body Butter. Handmade by founder Vanessa with regenerating and balancing geranium and patchouli.
This product is perfect for...your morning bodycare regime to help hydrate and balance skin and uplift your senses.
- Geranium has been used for centuries to treat health conditions, and is antioxidant and anti-bacterial
- Patchouli is excellent for treating dry skin conditions and the scent can help ease stress or anxiety.
- Anti-inflammatory, balancing and regenerating
- Made by hand using organic ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Sustainably minded packaging
How to use this body butter: Massage onto clean skin, ideally after a bath or shower. Rub a little into the palms of your hands to melt the butter slightly for an even application.
What skin types is this body butter suitable for: All skin types including dry and irritated. Patch testing is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- Made with organic ingredients
- Vegan formulation
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations
- Packaged in a glass jar and aluminium lid which are both reusable and recyclable
Who makes my products? Ezápé Naturals products are made by hand by Vanessa Karikari. She was inspired to start her range after developing a salve which helped treat her children's eczema.
Ingredients: Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter*, Organic Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citral**, Geraniol**, Citronellol**
**Naturally occurring in essential oil