Add a dash of colour to your cheeks with BareFaced Beauty's mineral blushers. Made with all natural ingredients that are vegan and cruelty free, choose from 4 gorgeous shades.
- Ingredients of 100% natural origin
- Made with the finest pure minerals
- Cruelty Free
- Alcohol Free
- Non comedogenic (will not clog pores)
- Contains ingredients with natural healing properties
- Lockable sifter for no mess application
- Natural sun protection properties
Dab a very small amount on to your cruelty free blusher brush and be sure to tap all of the excess powder off, until there is just a faint dusting on the tips of the bristles, then gently glide over the cheeks. Very little blending is needed.
- Vegan friendly and certified by The Vegan Society
- Certified cruelty free by PETA
- Ethically sourced ingredients including minerals and mica from legal, verified mines that do not use child labour
- Fully recyclable and reusable jar. Outer carton is made from recycled cardboard and is fully recyclable
Who makes my products? BareFaced Beauty is founded by Nadine who is passionate about mineral make up that's made with ethically sourced and sustainable ingredients which are kind to the skin and the environment. BareFaced Beauty was voted the Best Mineral Cosmetics Brand in the UK by LUX Life Magazine in the Health Beauty & Wellness Awards
Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), may contain Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)], Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarine Blue (CI77007), Silica.