Barefaced Beauty Natural Mineral Foundation provides perfect coverage, to conceal and rebalance uneven skin tone whilst still leaving your skin looking fresh and naturally beautiful. Available in 20 shades, this natural foundation will not clog pores and has healing properties making it ideal for problematic or sensitive skin.
- Ingredients of 100% natural origin
- Made with the finest pure minerals
- Cruelty Free
- Alcohol Free
- Non comedogenic (will not clog pores)
- Contains ingredients with natural healing properties
- Waterproof, long lasting coverage
- Lockable sifter for no mess application
- Natural sun protection properties
How to use loose mineral make up:
Start with a clean, dry face and make sure that any moisturiser that you use is absorbed into the skin before you apply our foundation as this gives a clean, clear base to build up from. If your moisturiser isn't absorbed, the minerals will clump and spread unevenly.
Tap a small amount of foundation into the lid of the jar and swirl your kabuki brush into it, then tap the brush onto the plastic sifter to shake any excess powder back into the jar.
Apply the mineral powder in short, downward strokes so that the fine hairs and pores on your skin lay flat. You can keep adding layers of foundation until you've reached your desired coverage. Use the concealer brush on any blemishes or areas requiring extra coverage.
You can create a liquid foundation by adding a little water to the mineral foundation and mixing well until you've reached your desired consistency or if you have dry skin, try mixing in a dab of your usual moisturiser or face oil instead.
For best results use Barefaced Beauty's synthetic cruelty free cosmetic brushes which have been designed especially for the application of their loose mineral cosmetics.
- Vegan friendly and certified by The Vegan Society
- Certified cruelty free by PETA
- Ethically sourced ingredients including minerals and mica from legal, verified mines that do not use child labour
- Fully recyclable and reusable jar. Outer carton is made from recycled cardboard and is fully recyclable
Who makes my products? BareFaced Beauty is founded by Nadine who is passionate about mineral make up that's made with ethically sourced and sustainable ingredients which are kind to the skin and the environment. BareFaced Beauty was voted the Best Mineral Cosmetics Brand in the UK by LUX Life Magazine in the Health Beauty & Wellness Awards
Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide, may contain Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).