With a volume enhancing brush and organic formulation, Odylique's mascara will give you beautiful full lashes that are left conditioned, defined and separated. Made with organic aloe vera, calendula and sea buckthorn and without synthetic chemicals including solvents, fibres and plasticisers, it's an extremely gentle mascara that's suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Choose from classic black or natural brown.
This product is perfect for...a natural eye make up look
We love it because...it doesn't roll or flake like other organic mascara's we've tried
- 100% natural, 88% organic
- The only mascara that's certified organic by The Soil Association in the UK
- Free from any synthetic chemicals, preservatives and fillers, bismuth oxychloride, hydrogenated oils, lead, mercury, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, silicones, talc and tree-nut oils
- Fast drying application
- Certified cruelty free by PETA
- Certified organic by The Soil Association
How to use Odylique's Organic Mascara: Apply a slick of mascara using the wand brush. For a more voluminous, dramatic look, apply a second coat after about 5 minutes.
What skin types is this mascara suitable for? All skin types are able to use the mascara but if you have particularly sensitive skin or eyes we'd recommend doing a patch test prior to use.
- 88% organic, certified by The Soil Association
- The bottle is made in the EU from PETG (grade 1 recyclability), the cap is made in the EU from PP (grade 5 recyclability), the box is printed in the UK on FSC certified board by a carbon neutral company and is compostable and recyclable.
- All of their packaging is recyclable and is made in Europe, travelling only by road not air freight
- Certified Cruelty free by PETA
- This product is not vegan due to the beeswax used
Who makes Odylique products? Odylique is run by mother-daughter duo Margaret and Abbie who have a team who make all of the Odylique products by hand in their Suffolk workshop
INCI: Aqua, Alcohol*, Cera alba*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Acacia Senegal gum*, Theobroma cacao seed butter*, Euphorbia cerifera cera*, Lecithin, Sodium olivate*, Helianthus annus seed cera, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract*, Lavandula hybrida oil*, Linalool (from the organic essential oil)*. May contain +/- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77499 + Silica.
Plain English: Aloe vera juice*, Beeswax*, Tincture of Calendula*, Acacia gum*, Cocoa butter*, Carnauba wax*, Lecithin, Saponified olive oil*, Sunflower wax, Sea buckthorn extract*, Lavandin essential oil*, May contain** +/- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77499 Silica
*Organically grown/produced (88%). 100% natural origin
**Ecocert/Cosmos approved high purity mineral pigments free from lead, mercury, arsenic and other heavy metal contaminants.
Made with love by
Made with love by