A super gentle and soothing natural face mask that's formulated to help stressed out, sensitive or sensitised skin feel and appear calmer.
Made in the UK using ethically sourced ingredients from around the world including triterpene and polyphenol rich Centella Asiatica to soothe, repair and protect and chia, hemp, strawberry and camellia seed oils to help smooth and reinvigorate skin.
- Sustainably sourced Madagascan Centella Asiatica grows easily in open warm, low and wet areas across the globe with those sourced from Madagascar being known for the most consistent quality and highest content of biologically active triterpenes. The Centella leaves are largely collected by hand, to help protect the delicate ecosystem and prevent the over exploitation of the land and plant. The leaves are partly processed on site to maximise the amount of money staying with the local producers. Olixa's supplier is promoting social sustainability programs within local schools, including funding refurbishments, teacher training and providing student educational packs.
- Hemp Seed is rich in omegas 3, 6 and 9 helping to soothe and calm inflamed skin.
- Strawberry Seed contains high levels of in ellagic acid, a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect and brighten the skin.
- Chia Seed is one of the richest sources of omega 3, it helps repair the skin barrier to improve moisture and elasticity.
- Camellia Seed contains very high levels omega 9, which helps to nourish and protect the skin.
- Azelaic Acid helps to refine the skin’s surface, even out skin tone and can reduce skin sensitivity.
- Sustainably packaged
- Vegan formulation
- Cruelty free
How to use this natural face mask: Apply a generous layer to cleansed, dry skin. Leave for 10 - 20 mins and either rinse off or remove excess with a reusable cotton pad. For extra nourishment, leave on overnight as a sleeping mask.
What skin types is this mask suitable for? All skin types can benefit from this face mask but especially those with problematic or sensitive skin
- Made with natural and naturally derived ingredients.
- Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
- Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
How is it packaged? Your mask will come in a cardboard box which is made with 50% recycled materials and 50% FSC certified materials that are carbon balanced through the World Land Trust. The design is water-based ink and gloss and it's fully recyclable. Inside the box you'll find an aluminium tube which is one of the most globally accepted recycled waste and a recyclable plastic lid.
Who makes my products?
Olixa is founded by Alexandra Jansons who creates Olixa's formulations. They are manufactured in the UK.
Ingredients: Aqua*, Butyrosperum Parkii (SHEA) Butter*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Glycerin**, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate**, Squalane**, Glyceryl Stearate**, Avena Sativa (OAT) Kernel Oil, Camellia Oleifera (CAMELLIA) Seed Oil*, Cannabis Sativa (HEMP) Seed Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (SAFFLOWER) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Ananassa (STRAWBERRY) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (ROSEHIP) Fruit Oil*, Salvia Hispanica (CHIA) Seed Oil*, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract*, Calendula Officianalis (CALENDULA) Flower Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (TOMATO) Fruit Extract*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (LICORICE) Root Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate**, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil*,, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (JOJOBA) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Azelaic Acid**, Bisabolol**, Salicylic Acid**, Sodium Hydroxide** , Sorbic Acid**, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate**, Benzyl Alcohol**, Tocopherol (VITAMIN E)*
* NATURAL INGREDIENT ** NATURAL ORIGIN INGREDIENT | *100% NATURAL ORIGIN OF TOTAL | MADE IN THE UK