Hydrate and reduce the appearance of marks in your skin with Ezápé Naturals’ Sweet Orange and Neroli Body Butter. Handmade by founder Vanessa with rejuvenating and detoxifying sweet orange and neroli.
This product is perfect for... evening out skin tone while uplifting your senses with a fresh, fruity scent.
- Sweet Orange Oil is antimicrobial, and the scent of orange is a natural anti-depressant
- Neroli has incredible hydrating properties, rejuvenating the skin
- Anti-inflammatory and stimulating
- Made by hand using organic ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Sustainably minded packaging
How to use this body butter: Massage onto clean skin, ideally after a bath or shower. Rub a little into the palms of your hands to melt the butter slightly for an even application.
What skin types is this body butter suitable for: All skin types including dry and irritated. Patch testing is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- Made with organic ingredients
- Vegan formulation
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations
- Packaged in a glass jar and aluminium lid which are both reusable and recyclable
Who makes my products? Ezápé Naturals products are made by hand by Vanessa Karikari. She was inspired to start her range after developing a salve which helped treat her children's eczema.
Ingredients: Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter*, Organic Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Limonene**, Linalool**, Geraniol**, Farnesol**
**Naturally occurring in essential oil