A beautifully scented body butter by Ezápé Naturals. Handmade by founder Vanessa with restoring and balancing ylang ylang and lavender.
This product is perfect for...your evening bodycare ritual to help soothe and hydrate your skin.
- Ylang Ylang is antibacterial and helps promote healthy looking skin
- Lavender has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, and research has shown it can be useful in treating insomnia and restlessness
- Anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing
- Made by hand using organic ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Sustainably minded packaging
How to use this body butter: Massage onto clean skin, ideally after a bath or shower. Rub a little into the palms of your hands to melt the butter slightly for an even application.
What skin types is this body butter suitable for: All skin types including dry and irritated. Patch testing is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- Made with organic ingredients
- Vegan formulation
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations
- Packaged in a glass jar and aluminium lid which are both reusable and recyclable
Who makes my products? Ezápé Naturals products are made by hand by Vanessa Karikari. She was inspired to start her range after developing a salve which helped treat her children's eczema.
Ingredients: Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter*, Organic Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Organic Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower, Eugenol**, Isoeugenol**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Farnesol**, Benzyl Benzoate**, Citronellol**, Limonene**, Linalool**, Geraniol**
**Naturally occurring in essential oil