Achieve glowing skin with Bowe Organics' Get Glowing Face Mask that's beautifully presented in a black glass jar to start, and then can be refilled using plant-able seeded sachets to help minimise waste and encourage bee friendly flowers to grow.
You can enjoy this natural clay face mask on its own or as a refill to the Get Glowing Face Mask Starter Kit.
This product is perfect for…customising depending on your skin's needs. Activate with water, floral waters or aloe vera juice.
We love it because…you're helping endangered bee species to flourish when you plant the seeded paper packaging after you've finished using your face mask
- A gently cleansing mask with calming and anti-aging properties
- Siberian ginseng is known for its skin lifting benefits and its ability to give you a more youthful glow. Several medical studies have shown its effectiveness in fighting wrinkles due to it's ability to boost skin-firming collagen
- Ground chamomile calms and soothes the skin
- Kaolin clay helps stimulate circulation to the skin, gently cleanses and exfoliates
Moroccan lava clay purifies and refreshes the skin. The minerals within – silica, iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, lithium, and trace elements – contribute to skin health.
Diane says: "I have tried many face masks in the past and a lot of them leave my skin feeling dry and looking fairly pink. This sent me on this journey to find more gentle ingredients."
How to use this natural clay face mask: Take one spoonful of mask powder and add to a bowl along with two to three spoons of water, cooled herbel tea or aloe vera juice and add to the powder and mix well. Apply to your face using a mask brush, avoiding the eye and lip area, and leave until the product is nearly dry. It is best to not let the mask completely dry out, you can spritz with a face mist to refresh if you would like to leave it on longer. Wet a cloth with warm water and use to remove the mask.
You can also use as a mild powder exfoliator by adding the powder to your hands with a few drops of water.
When the mask is applied you may notice some parts have not fully dissolved. Do not worry, these are the ground chamomile flowers.
What skin types is this face mask suitable for? All skin types can use this mask, except for particularly dry or sensitive skins
- Made with natural ingredients
- Vegan friendly and certified vegan by The Vegan Society
- Cruelty free according to UK regulations
- 100% compostable packaging that, when planted, will product seedlings within 3 weeks
Who makes Bowe Organics' products? Bowe Organics is founded by Diane Bowe who hand makes her products in the UK.
Ingredients: Morrocan lava clay, kaolin, french green clay, acanthopanax senticosus root extract (siberian ginseng), anthemis nobilis flower powder (ground chamomile flower)
Size: jar 65g, refill 58g