A saviour for dry and sensitive skin, Ezape Naturals' dry skin balm was created by Vanessa for her children's eczema-prone skin. She hand makes the balm in small batches using high quality skin soothing natural ingredients like chamomile, coconut oil and aloe vera.
This balm is perfect for… anyone wanting to calm and soothe dry skin conditions
Want to see if it's right for you? Why not order a dry skincare sample pack
- Lightweight coconut oil absorbs easily and helps manage dryness
- Hypo allergenic chamomile reduces redness and soothes aggravated skin
- Anti inflammatory aloe vera and calendula soothes dry, itchy and inflamed skin
How to use the chamomile balm: Take a small amount as needed and gently massage on to the desired area. If your skin is very sensitive please patch test on your inner elbow or behind your ear before use.
Please note the balm may vary in texture from each batch but should always melt when massaged into the skin.
What skin types is this skincare balm suitable for? Anyone can use this balm to hydrate lips, face, hands, face and body. It's particularly beneficial for dry and sensitive skin conditions.
Conscious Credentials: Bullet points
- Made with natural and organic ingredients
- This balm is not vegan due to the beeswax used
- Cruelty free according to UK regulations
- Recyclable glass jar and aluminium lid
Who makes my products? Ezápé Naturals products are made by hand by Vanessa Karikari. She was inspired to start her range after developing a salve which helped treat her children's eczema.
Size: 30g or 60g