Say goodbye to dry skin and cracked heels with Silvan Skincare's foot cream made with a carefully selected blend of natural ingredients to keep your feet, toes and cuticles nourished and soothed.
We love the light whippy texture that won't leave your feet feeling greasy.
- Shea butter hydrates and keeps skin's elasticity so it's ideal for those drier areas of the body like heels and feet
- Paw Paw oil is rich in omega 9 fatty acid, vitamins and minerals yet it's light and non greasy to help brighten and improve the skin's appearance
- Calendula and rosemary are the perfect pairing to heal and regenerate weather exposed skin
- Anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti viral peppermint keeps feet fresh
- Free from parabens, silicones and mineral oils
- No synthetic fragrances or colours
Who makes Silvan Skincare products? All of Silvan Skincare's products are handmade by founder Marian in her studio on the Welsh borders
How to use a foot cream : Massage a generous dollop of cream into your feet. For an extra treat, pop on some bamboo socks and leave your skin to soak up the cream.
- Made with natural and organic ingredients
- Vegan friendly - registered with The Vegan Society
- Certified cruelty free by The Leaping Bunny
How to recycle my skincare packaging? Your foot cream comes in an aluminium tin and lip with a paper label both of which are easily recyclable.
Ingredients: Aqua (water), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, carica papaya seed oil, glycerin*, sodium stearoyl lactylate, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, glyceryl stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, cetearyl alcohol, theobroma cacao
seed butter*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, benzyl alcohol, tocopherol, eucalyptus globulus oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil*, salicylic acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*,
calendula officinalis flower extract*, sorbic acid, geraniol°, limonene°, linalool
*organic, °natural component of essential oil