Achieve sumptuous hydrated skin and hair with the luxurious fruity, chocolatey Mango and Cocoa Butter from dry skincare specialist Ezápé Naturals. Vanessa rigorously whips the Shea butter base to give you an easily absorbed all over moisturiser that’s made with natural and organic ingredients. This butter is also good for very dry skin on the face, or as a hydrating treatment for kinky, coiled or curly hair.
This product is perfect for... a minimalist hydration routine
- Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids which give it incredible hydration powers and also improves skin elasticity
- Mango butter contains high concentrations of vitamin C, which stimulates the production of collagen
- Anti-inflammatory, protective and soothing
- Essential oil and nut free
- Made by hand using organic ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Sustainably minded packaging
How to use this butter:
For face and body: Massage onto clean skin, ideally after a bath or shower. Rub a little into the palms of your hands to melt the butter slightly for an even application.
For hair: To pre-shampoo, melt a little butter into the pads of your fingers and massage into scalp and hair to help soften it before washing. Apply after washing to damp hair to help soften and lock in moisture (best for kinky, coiled and curly hair types).
What skin types is this butter suitable for: All skin types, especially those with easily irritated skin or allergy sufferers.
- Made with organic ingredients
- Vegan formulation
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations
- Packaged in a glass jar and aluminium lid which are both reusable and recyclable
Who makes my products? Ezápé Naturals products are made by hand by Vanessa Karikari. She was inspired to start her range after developing a salve which helped treat her children's eczema.
Ingredients: Mangifera indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Organic Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*