These mineral eye shadows from Barefaced Beauty are available in 17 stunning shades so you can create various different looks. From an impactful smokey eye, a pop of jewel tone colour with a bit of shimmer, to subtle natural tones to help you achieve a no make up look.
We love these cruelty free eye shadows because...you can also use Bare Faced Beauty's Double Ended Line and Define Brush to apply them as eyeliners.
- Ingredients of 100% natural origin
- Made with the finest pure minerals
- Cruelty Free
- Alcohol Free
- Non comedogenic (will not clog pores)
- Contains ingredients with natural healing properties
- Lockable sifter for no mess application
- Natural sun protection properties
Apply the shadow with short, firm strokes and then blend until all visible lines are softened using the Tapered Eye Shadow Blending Brush. For liquid liner, wet the liner brush, then dip the wet brush into the powder and apply a thin line around the lash.
- Vegan friendly and certified by The Vegan Society
- Certified cruelty free by PETA
- Ethically sourced ingredients including minerals and mica from legal, verified mines that do not use child labour
- Fully recyclable and reusable jar. Outer carton is made from recycled cardboard and is fully recyclable
Who makes my products? BareFaced Beauty is founded by Nadine who is passionate about mineral make up that's made with ethically sourced and sustainable ingredients which are kind to the skin and the environment. BareFaced Beauty was voted the Best Mineral Cosmetics Brand in the UK by LUX Life Magazine in the Health Beauty & Wellness Awards
Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), may contain Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Silica, Tin Oxide.