BareFaced Beauty's natural mineral lipsticks are long-lasting and come in a range of 10 shades. From buttery neutrals to eye catching brights. Each one handmade in the UK with hydrating vitamin E and plant extracts.
For an even and defined lipstick application, use with the Barefaced Beauty double ended lip brush
- Ingredients of 100% natural origin
- Made with the finest pure minerals
- Cruelty Free
- Contains ingredients with natural healing properties
- Natural sun protection properties
- Vegan friendly and certified by The Vegan Society
- Certified cruelty free by PETA
- Ethically sourced ingredients including minerals and mica from legal, verified mines that do not use child labour
- Fully recyclable tube. Outer carton is made from recycled cardboard and is fully recyclable
Who makes my products? BareFaced Beauty is founded by Nadine who is passionate about mineral make up that's made with ethically sourced and sustainable ingredients which are kind to the skin and the environment. BareFaced Beauty was voted the Best Mineral Cosmetics Brand in the UK by LUX Life Magazine in the Health Beauty & Wellness Awards
Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Ricinus communis seed oil, Candelilla wax, Oleic/linoleic/linoleic polyglycerides, Bis (glycidoxyphenyl) propane/ bisaminomethylnorbornane copolymer, Zea mays starch, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Adansonia digitata seed oil, Copernicia cerifera, Stearalkonium hectorite, Tocopheryl acetate, +/- (Aluminum hydroxide, CI 15850, CI 17200, CI 19140, CI 45380, CI 45410, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891)
For Very Berry, Chocamocha, Copper Rose:
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis Seed Oil, Candelilla Wax, Mica, Oleic/Linoleic/Linoleic Polyglycerides (CI 77891), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, +/- (CI 77491, CI 77742, CI 77492, Silica, Tin Oxide, CI 77499).