Treat your beard to some TLC with Haoma's organic beard oil. It's a beautiful blend of organic plant oils that will give your facial hair a luxurious shine and healthy beard growth whilst smelling great. It also helps tackle ingrown hairs and dandruff.
We love that it's really versatile. Even if you don't have a beard it's a great post-shave treatment to help with cuts and razor burn.
- Hemp oil is non-pore clogging and deeply moisturising making it effective at penetrating the skin under facial hair
- Sweet almond oil is packed with vitamin E to help condition hair and skin
- Castor oil helps smooth the hair shaft and reduce inflammation
- Myhrr, lemon and rosemary essential oils provide anti-bacterial benefits as well as a luxurious scent
Who makes Haoma products? Enis started making natural skincare products in his spare time at University after he was inspired to use only products without synthetic ingredients. Since then he has developed a range of fully certified organic, preservative free skincare, bodycare and natural perfumes which he still makes by hand in small batches in Kent.
How to use a beard oil: Shake before use. Use glass dropper to apply desired amount onto hand and massage into beard and skin well until absorbed.
What skin types is this beard oil suitable for? All skin types
- 100% natural and organic - Certified organic by The Soil Assocation COSMOS
- Certfied vegan by The Vegan Society
- Cruelty free according to UK
How to recycle my skincare packaging?
Fully recyclable glass bottle and glass pipette. The pipette lid is also recyclable if separated from the glass vial. Check your local authority or recycle in store with Terracycle.
Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Cannabis Sativa Seed (Hemp) Oil*, Ricinus Communis Seed (Castor) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary) Oil*, Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Limon Peel (Lemon) Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf (Tea Tree) Oil*, d-Limonene, Linalol, Geraniol
*Certified Organic Ingredients. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
100% of total ingredients from natural origin
100% of total ingredients Certified Organic