A deeply nourishing body and massage oil infused with luxurious sweet almond and castor oils to drench the skin with hydration. Handmade in the UK, this beautiful premium oil is super gentle on the skin and doesn’t leave any greasy residue making it perfect to use on a daily basis.
We love how quickly the oil absorbs into the skin and leaves it super soft and hydrated. They all smell gorgeous too so don't ask us to pick a favourite!
- Vitalise - an uplifting blend of sweet almond and safflower oils combined with energising grapefruit, peppermint and cedarwood essential oils to boost your mood and feel instantly revitalised
- Relax - a soothing and restorative blend of sweet almond and safflower oils paired with geranium and ylang ylang for a blissful, pampering treat for the body
- Recover - a great post-workout body oil featuring sweet almond and safflower oils as well as rosemary, juniper and ginger to aid muscle recovery
How to use the body/massage oil:
Shake well before use. Apply the desired amount onto one palm and rub hands together to warm the oil and release the aromas, then massage onto your body.
Keep away from direct sunlight. Store at room temperature. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs.
What skin types is this body/massage oil good for?
All skin types
- Certified organic by The Soil Association
- Certified vegan by The Vegan Society
- NO SLS, SLES, parabens, GMO, mineral oils, synthetic fragrances, aluminium, silicones, methylisothiazolinone (MI), methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI), lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrance, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs
- No added preservatives, processed ingredients or emulsifiers
How to recycle my skincare packaging:
The glass bottle is recyclable and the plastic cap can be recycled locally (check your local authority) or in store via our recycling scheme.
Who makes Haoma products?
Enis started making natural skincare products in his spare time at University after he was inspired to use only products without synthetic ingredients. Since then he has developed a range of fully certified organic, preservative free skincare, bodycare and natural perfumes which he still makes by hand in small batches in Kent.
Vitalise: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas) Wood Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, d-Limonene, Linalol
Relax: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, d-Limonene, Geraniol, Linalol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol
Recover: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*, d-Limonene, Geraniol, Linalol, Citral
*Certified Organic Ingredients. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
100% of total ingredients from natural origin
100% of total ingredients Certified OrganicSize: 100ml