One of our bestselling organic moisturisers comes from Terre Verdi Skincare which is handmade in the UK using natural and organic ingredients. It's a light yet nourishing certified organic moisturiser suitable for all skin types that works to keep skin balanced, even and hydrated.
- Rich in anti oxidants to minimise the signs of oxidative stress and free radical damage caused by pollution and ageing
- Made with hydrating vitamin E to keep skin soft and supple
- Aloe vera soothes and calms skin
- Camellia oil is very gentle and helps to balance skin tone and sebum levels. It's also ideal for targeting the signs of ageing like fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Refills available
- Dark coloured biophotonic glass bottles help to keep the effects of damaging UV rays at bay and your product fresh and potent for longer
How to use this organic moisturiser: Apply 1 -2 pumps of moisturiser to face and neck morning and night after cleansing.
What skin types is this day cream suitable for: Nerolipom Moisturiser is suitable for all skin types including dry, mature and oily/combination
Who makes my products? All Terre Verdi Skincare is made by founder Alessandra de Gregorio in her London studio
- Certified 84% organic with The Soil Association
- Cruelty free according to EU regulations and also independently verified by The Leaping Bunny Programme
- Vegan friendly - made with only plant based ingredients
- Recyclable glass bottle and pump. Available as a refill with a recyclable aluminium cap. Choose the refill option at checkout.
Ingredients: Water, Organic White Tea Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Organic Aloe Vera Powder, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Neroli Flower Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool.