Pure, simple and handmade, this soap bar is ideal for dry or sensitive skin types. It's naturally unscented and the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties of the nettle and chervil leave your skin feeling gently cleansed and toned without stripping it of moisture.
We love this ingredient combo - it feels like you're using a soap bar that's made with freshly foraged ingredients.
- Nettle leaf has strong anti-inflammatory and astringent properties to calm itchy skin as well as balance oily and acne prone skin
- Calendula flowers contains anti-inflammatory, skin hydrating and antioxidant properties
- Extra virgin olive oil is rich in oleic acid to promote cell repair and regeneration and keeps skin hydrated and protected from moisture loss
- Virgin coconut oil is high in essential fatty acids as well as vitamin E to keep skin moisturised
- Naturally essential oil free
- Safe for pregnant or breastfeeding mums, and for little ones from three months old
How to use the soap bar: Lather with water and apply to the face and body before rinsing off. To prolong the life of your soap, keep it in a dish or box with drainage to dry it out when not in use.
What skin type is Nettle Settle Soap Bar good for?
Suitable for all skin types but great for dry, sensitive and combination skin.
- Organic. Each ingredient that is stated to be organic has been certified by The Soil Association, except the Extra Virgin Olive Oil which has been certified by Gemeral, the Organic Body of Catalunya in Spain
- Vegan friendly
How to recycle the packaging?
The box is made from recycled and recyclable card. The FSC certified paper bands are printed using eco toners.
Who makes my products?
Coraline’s organic soaps and natural skincare products are handmade in the UK in small batches in Kevin's soapery in Topsham, Devon. He forages locally for many of the ingredients to create bespoke essential oil blends so he can guarantee the purity and quality of the ingredients he's using in his organic handmade soaps.
Coraline Skincare was inspired by Kevin's daughter Coraline who was born with Down's syndrome and whose skin reacted to synthetic products easily. 50p from each soap sold is donated to the charity Small Steps.
Ingredients: Sodium Olivate (saponified extra virgin olive oil)* Sodium Cocoate (saponified virgin coconut oil)*, Sodium Sheabutterate (saponified shea butter)*, Aqua (water), Glycerin (naturally produced during saponification)*, Sodium Castorate (saponified castor oil)*, Urtica Dioica Leaf Powder (nettle leaf)*, Sodium Sweet Almondate (saponified almond oil)*, Calendula Officinalis Flower extract (infused calendula flowers)*