Bringing day-to-day calm to the mind and body to prevent those PMS days!
Forage Botanicals’ Premenstrual Peace Drops contain only four herbs, including hawthorn, liquorice root and passion flower, to alleviate stress, anxiety and those monthly mood swings.
- Passionflower offers relaxing benefits
- Rose extract help to relieve menstrual pain
- Hawthorn berry also helps to relax
- Liquorice is an adaptogen and offers calming benefits
- Premenstrual Peace Drops are not suitable during pregnancy or hypertension
- Vegan friendly
- One bottle contains 40% alcohol
How to use Premenstrual Peace Drops:
Add three drops on the tongue, twice a day, or alternatively add to water and drink. Take everyday as a preventative care.
Keep the product in a dark space.
How to recycle the packaging:
All elements of the packaging are recyclable except the lid. The label is vegan and biodegradable.
Who makes Forage Botanical products?
Founder Natasha Richardson is a herbalist who has a Bsc (Hons) in herbal medicine and is trained as a doula and antenatal teacher. All the Forage Botanical products are handmade in small batches in the UK and feature an array of botanical extracts and herbs to help alleviate menstrual pains that women experience during the time of the month.
May contain trace allergens.